Hello Michelle P,
Use the following to links to help you extend your screen to the second monitor and then download the Zoom application. Downloading the Zoom app will not change your link. When you click the link to enter the meeting link, it will ask you if your want to open the Zoom app, which you should do. From there the Zoom app will open.
Extend Your Screen
- PC – https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4340331/windows-10-set-up-dual-monitors
- MAC – https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/use-multiple-displays-mchl7c7ebe08/mac
- Getting Started on PC and Mac – https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362033
- Changing the View – https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362323-Changing-the-video-layout-Active-Speaker-View-and-Gallery-View-
- Zoom Download Center – https://zoom.us/download
Sharing Your Screen and Viewing on the External Monitor
When using Zoom the Zoom Gallery should be on your external monitor. The item that you are sharing will be on your primary laptop monitor. When you click the Share button in Zoom, select the laptop monitor when you are prompted to select the monitor that you want to share.
- Sharing Your Screen – https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362153-Sharing-your-screen