2020, what a year. We saw some pretty unbecoming behavior during this year. I am definitely ready for 2021, specifically 1/202021 and beyond.
- Helped some obtain Medical Assistance (Medicaid).
- Photographed a LOT of trees.
- Took an ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor course.
- Learned to identify a few birds.
- Learned more Jira techniques.
- Lost close to 30 pounds.
- The Coronavirus Vaccine works.
- There is more masking and distancing compliance.
- The world becomes a kinder place.
- Lose 20 more pounds.
- Learn how to photograph birds. I am terrible at it at this moment.
- Obtain an ISO 9001:2015 certification as an external auditor.
- Continue to hone my project management skills.
- Finally finish setting up my photography website and sell enough pictures to pay for the service, plus more.
- Be a kinder person and the total opposite of some of the people that we have witnessed this year.
- Love better.